Reece Museum

Today, I went to the Reece Museum and I invited a few of my friends to go with me as well, to be honest, I didn’t even know we have a museum on campus. It was freezing outside, we were so glad when we got inside of the museum. The museum looked so cool, I couldn’t help to take a bunch of pictures, I am not going to show all of them because like I said, I took A LOT of pictures. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took:

 It looks like my friends are having some fun there!





 the native American
Basketry was amazing.















We all had a good time at the Reece Museum and I am so glad that i went, my friends are happy that i invited them, they said it was pretty cool to see all of it in the museum. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tailgate Party!

What do I value?