Adobe PhotoShop

The workshop I went was called Intro to Adobe PhotoShop by Department of Media and Communication. Everyone knows what Adobe PhotoShop is, however not everyone knows how to use it. As a media communication student, it is almost impossible to not use Adobe PhotoShop. So this workshop is really helpful to me. I have been using Adobe PhotoShop for a while,  and it was a intro level workshop. I knew some of the stuff the instructor talked about. However, you can still learn new things or new ways, easier ways of achieving the same effects. the instructor is very skilled and experienced. Some of the things he talked about was just pure experience. Everyone has their own ways of doing things, some are faster and easier. That is definitely something worth learning.
Overall, I found this workshop very helpful and useful. I will pay close attention to more of the workshops by our department.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reece Museum

Tailgate Party!

What do I value?