Lunch On

Finally, I got to cook for 30+ people! before I get to that, let's back up a little bit and talk about grocery shopping first. So I went grocery shopping the day before I have to fix the meal, it took some time since I have to make two stops, one is Walmart and the other is Asian Market. There are some seasonings that I can only find in the Asian Market. After gathering all the ingredients, I started preparing them that night. I cut up 15 pounds of chicken into little pieces, like mini ice cubes. I put all the chicken into two huge containers and poured some soy sauce and ginger power into the containers, mix them up really well, then covered the containers up with foil. stored them in the fridge for next day's use. I cut some carrots into little cubes as well. It was pretty late when I got this done, I left the rest of the work for the next day.
I got up super early in the morning so that I will have time to put everything I need in the car to bring to work. I did not know I would have to bring half of my kitchen there! anyway, I made it onetime to work, barely. I started to fix the meal not long after I arrived to work. There still are a lot of preparations to do before I can actually start cooking. I am not going into details about cooking here, all you need to know is that I cooked the same dish 6 times in order to have enough for everybody! The good thing is that everyone loved the food and that makes everything worthwhile! At the end of the meal, someone said:"you ought to be cooking from now on!" and the answer is "No!" haha! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tailgate Party!

What do I value?

Reece Museum