Where am I Going

In class, Mr. Hedden started with asking 4 questions: what is the happy life? what is a successful life? what is a good life? And what is a useful life? After lots of deep discussion, the point is what kind of life do I want? where am I going? I want my life to be happy, successful, good and useful? Is it too much to ask? well, this is where I want to go, what I want to achieve, so, there!

This is what I picture myself in 10 years: I am going to have a nice comfortable house, does not need to be huge but enough for maybe 6 or 7 people. I want my parents to live with me and my husband, maybe have a couple kids. I am working as top management at a corporation, I am able to see my friends often, and have free time outside of work to travel and have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reece Museum

Tailgate Party!

What do I value?